Saturday 15 March 2014

A few housekeeping items.



First of all, I want to apologize for not posting much over the last week.  Between my "day job" and March break, my free time and energy levels were pretty much reduced to zero.

There has been a few developments, that I will touch base on soon.  I would also have a different undertaking in mind soon.


Disneyland for aviation enthusiasts.  I'm goin'.

Second:  I have a trip to Pima Air & Space Museum coming up, and I hope to get a lot of shots of the AMARG "boneyard".  Stay tuned...

Third:  I have decided to switch the commenting system to "Disqus".  I have been using it at bestfighter4canada.blogsite.ca, and it works like a charm.  Comments will no longer need approval prior to posting.  All you need for Disqus is a Google+, Facebook, or similar account.

Fourth:  I have decided to enable ads on this blogsite, just on a trial basis for now.  While I have no misconception of making it rich, I hope any revenue generated will allow me to access some paid content both online and in print.  The ads are run strictly through Blogger's "widget", which means I don't directly have any say in what goes up.  Conversely, they will have no effect on editorial content.   If you see ads for Boeing or Lockheed, it's only because that is what software deems suitable.  It's all strictly "3rd party".

If the ads are too disruptive, or not worth it, I will take them down.  If you feel generous, give them a click (that's how revenue is generated).

Do the ads mean I have "sold out"?  Keep reading and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment