Here's a very interesting piece at The Aviationist. Some folks at Lockheed's famous "Skunk Works" team, the very team that developed the F-117, F-22, and even the X-35; explain part of the reason why the F-35 program has had so much trouble.
Ever go to a work meeting where nothing gets accomplished? There's a lot of that going on.
- Check out Best Fighter for Canada!
- What Canada needs: Then and Now
- Stealth: Separating Substance from Superstition
- Is the F-35 really a fifth generation fighter?
- Is the F-35 right for Canada?
- Where did the F-35 go wrong?
- Why the Saab Gripen NG is right for Canada
- Why the Gripen may be the true "21st Century Fighter"
- Typhoon for Canada?
- Dassault Rafale: Oui or non?
- What about the Super Hornet?
- How the five fighters stack up
- 6th and 7th Generation: Rise of the Super Arrow?
- What we might be up against
- Myths and Misconceptions
- The Usual Suspects
- Get involved!