The Aviation Intel blog has an excellent write up on the effects of the U.S.A's sequestration on its military. It's become so bloated it can't even sustain itself. Adding more expensive gear like the F-35 will only make the problem worse.
Canada needs to stay away from the American path, or risk a similar fate.
- Check out Best Fighter for Canada!
- What Canada needs: Then and Now
- Stealth: Separating Substance from Superstition
- Is the F-35 really a fifth generation fighter?
- Is the F-35 right for Canada?
- Where did the F-35 go wrong?
- Why the Saab Gripen NG is right for Canada
- Why the Gripen may be the true "21st Century Fighter"
- Typhoon for Canada?
- Dassault Rafale: Oui or non?
- What about the Super Hornet?
- How the five fighters stack up
- 6th and 7th Generation: Rise of the Super Arrow?
- What we might be up against
- Myths and Misconceptions
- The Usual Suspects
- Get involved!