- Check out Best Fighter for Canada!
- What Canada needs: Then and Now
- Stealth: Separating Substance from Superstition
- Is the F-35 really a fifth generation fighter?
- Is the F-35 right for Canada?
- Where did the F-35 go wrong?
- Why the Saab Gripen NG is right for Canada
- Why the Gripen may be the true "21st Century Fighter"
- Typhoon for Canada?
- Dassault Rafale: Oui or non?
- What about the Super Hornet?
- How the five fighters stack up
- 6th and 7th Generation: Rise of the Super Arrow?
- What we might be up against
- Myths and Misconceptions
- The Usual Suspects
- Get involved!
Sunday, 30 June 2013
I'm still alive!
Sorry about the lack of material lately.
With Saab currently out of the running for Canada's next fighter jet, I have decided to change directions and widen my focus to ALL of the potential replacements to the CF-18 and the need for a true, open competition.
With that, I have started a new blog at http://bestfighter4canada.blogspot.ca as well as a new Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/bestfighter4canada/. I welcome all visitors to join up and become part of the conversation. The subject is simple: What is the best fighter for Canada?
I hope to see you there!
Don't worry, this site isn't dead. But until Saab decides to "get back into the fight", there just won't be many updates for me to post. Stay tuned...